colorado backdoor?

Plainsman

FNG
Here is mine, are you saying I drew? I had 3 points.

</tr>
<tr class="tableon">
<td><span>Elk</span></td>
<td><span>0</span></td>
<td><span>0</span></td>
<td><span>2014</span></td>

Johnson27

Lil-Rokslider
First time Colorado elk hunter and I'm trying to see if there any way to tell which season and weapon you've drawn through the backdoor? I have a 588 Non-resident anterless license showing. Does anyone know which season and weapon the 588 code refers to or it it just a general code? Thanks

Bar

Banned
What did you apply for? The code, and what your points did should tell you whether you got 1st, or 2nd pick.

Johnson27

Lil-Rokslider
Bar

That's my problem. Nothing is showing on the "view source" backdoor. The 588 code comes from the "Apply Online" backdoor.

LJ Buck

WKR
Go check to see what items you have already purchased. That will show you what you drew or wait 3 more days.

Johnson27

Lil-Rokslider
LJ
That is where is get the "588 Non-resident Anterless ". Sorry for being impatient, but a local sporting good store has a sale that ends before the 30th and I'm trying to see if I need a ML or rifle (wife won't go for both, see thread "things that scare you" on AT)LOL. Thanks

Dixie07

Lil-Rokslider
Does this mean I drew?

Below is a list of products you already have on file.
2014 - 481 NON RES ELK APP
2014 - 581 NON RES ELK
2014 - 491 NON RES DEER APP
2014 - 059 HABITAT STAMP WITH A LICENSE

topher89

WKR
Does this mean I drew?

Below is a list of products you already have on file.
2014 - 481 NON RES ELK APP
2014 - 581 NON RES ELK
2014 - 491 NON RES DEER APP
2014 - 059 HABITAT STAMP WITH A LICENSE

It looks like you drew an Elk tag but you did not draw a deer tag. Results aren't official until Friday though.

My pending just went to 6 points, cant believe I didnt draw again this year, all draw odd's tools show 100% draw.... bummed...
SpeciesPointsWeighted PointsYear
Elk602014
DeerPendingPending2014
PronghornPendingPending2014

gelton

WKR
I received my preference point for deer and have one for elk (still hoping I might have drawn second choice) but its no deal breaker either way as I will still go OTC second season.

I do have a question though -a family friend of mine who happens to be disabled (deaf, speech impediment, learning disability) shows zero points but the year is 2013 not 2014. I am beginning to wonder if maybe he filled out his information incorrectly. If so, is there any recourse? Should he/we call the dow and if he did fill out the forms wrong is there any way for him to get a preference point? He was attempting to draw first season for first choice, shows 0 points but the year says 2013.

Bar

Banned
I don't know this year if he can. In the past you might of, but there's a new rule this year if you make a mistake they disqualify the app. I'd call and plead your case, because of his handicaps.

I received my preference point for deer and have one for elk (still hoping I might have drawn second choice) but its no deal breaker either way as I will still go OTC second season.

I do have a question though -a family friend of mine who happens to be disabled (deaf, speech impediment, learning disability) shows zero points but the year is 2013 not 2014. I am beginning to wonder if maybe he filled out his information incorrectly. If so, is there any recourse? Should he/we call the dow and if he did fill out the forms wrong is there any way for him to get a preference point? He was attempting to draw first season for first choice, shows 0 points but the year says 2013.

Gelton,
Was your friend applying for deer or elk? If deer then he likely drew a first choice; the points wouldn't require a 2014 update so they would still show 2013. If elk then there may be a problem if his actual results aren't listed in the top table when he or you log in to check. I don't feel like I'm communicating that very well so if not send me a pm and I'll try to clarify.

Bar

Banned
Elk is now showing on the front door like it should for 2014. Look where it shows the points for exactly what you got for a tag.

gelton

WKR
Gelton,
Was your friend applying for deer or elk? If deer then he likely drew a first choice; the points wouldn't require a 2014 update so they would still show 2013. If elk then there may be a problem if his actual results aren't listed in the top table when he or you log in to check. I don't feel like I'm communicating that very well so if not send me a pm and I'll try to clarify.

He was applying for elk + a pp for deer. We helped him fill out the forms but he put in at two different times - once for elk and once for deer. He received his pp for deer but elk shows zero points and 2013 sill.