colorado backdoor?

slim23

Lil-Rokslider
any idea when the colorado backdoor will be up? I have just been building points for years but think i should draw this year. this waiting on draw results is worse than a kid waiting on christmas

armyjoe

Super Moderator
SO, i heard from a good buddy who's brother works for DOW. The draw should be Thursday and backdoor should be up Friday if all goes well. This fits right into the time frame of the actual draw results being officially posted a week later then last years.

Tdiesel

Lil-Rokslider
that drawing would probably be sheep and goats first then through the following week others elk is usually last

smitho

FNG
Seems like last year they posted the results officially the same day or maybe the day after backdoor was available. Not the several day gap like in the past.

cnelk

WKR
There is new option on the bottom your Pref Point page 'Current Preference Points' that will tell you if your Pref Points were used or added.
That data is updated real close behind the actual drawing.
The old 'Backdoor days' are about over with this feature

Good Luck

Fire Arrow- That is correct. Keep in mind this will only tell you if you draw your first choice and burn points. If you are curious about a second choice you go into the system like you are buying a tag. Select purchase habitat stamp/other licenses and then scoll to the bottom. It will tell you what you have on file. Any 400 series means an app is on file, 500 series means you have a tag. Thus, if you see a 500 series number then you know you drew a tag.

The results will be out soon enough and trust me, the internet will explode when someone realizes the backdoor is up in any fashion.

JoshTX

WKR
Quite the necropost but I think backdoor results are up. 481 non res elk app for me on the left. 059 habitat stamp on the right. Drew 2nd choice.

Bar

Banned
Quite the necropost but I think backdoor results are up. 481 non res elk app for me on the left. 059 habitat stamp on the right. Drew 2nd choice.

Nope. It's just showing your application. Elk doesn't draw until the 16th.

Bar

Banned
No, it's ok. It's not an easy system to understand. I think it's a game the DOW plays on us.

cnelk

WKR
If you do use the Backdoor when it opens, the 500 code means you drew. 400 code you didnt

Bar, bet you never thought joining Rokslide you would become the DOW rep! ha ha, thanks for keeping an eye on things and helping guys out. cnelk, this goes for you too.

Ok so some crazy stuff is going on. Now when I punch in my data crazy stuff comes up. I am on a party app, when I search my buddies name nothing comes up, just the years go red. But when I type my info, his data comes up.....good sign?

I think the elk drawing is coming through that is why the site is wigging out right now, Drhorsepower no they are not redrawing for deer