Colorado Bow Hunt

OP
D

david long

It must be a GREAT house to be doing this during this time of year! Good luck on the hunt. I guess this is just another reason why the Long vs. Snyder challenge fell through. ;)

It is not a great house (although we hope to turn it into one) just bad timing on my part.

The challenge......hmmmmm.....I actually went and dropped $50 on an elk tag the other day:)

$50 on an Elk tag and probably 3.5% interest on an upgrade or new home. Both of those a Cha Ching, the third best thing happens Saturday its called having a great time....go have one.

Tdiesel

Lil-Rokslider
my gosh is this day dragging on for anyone else? I've got one more day of work before I leave Friday morning for mule deer. got a good non-typical spotted and i'm a little anxious but I know he didn't get that big by being stupid so I'm really wanting to get my eyes on him. The real test will be if i can catch him in a stalkable location or not he is pretty smart at where he beds. Good luck to everyone again and pray the day will go quick.

VANDAL

WKR
Good luck David, I have a feeling you're going to do just fine.

As for the elk tag...I don't know about that decision. That's like moving from a $1M home to a double wide or like Tiger Woods cheating on his Swedish model wife with a waitress from Perkins

Good luck although I think you are just making it more challenging by hitting a new area.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
David, You bought an Elk tag! How many years has it been since you bought your last Elk tag? Can we expect Public Land Elk the bottom line any time soon:)

OP
D

david long

Thanks everyone. Ryan, thats some funny shit! Hitting the road right now. Rokslide wrapped arrows, Sitka pack, ready to roll!

Best of luck everyone!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345813763.484535.jpg

OP
D

david long

Just checked it. Gotta be short because I am driving on I70. The area you mentioned is a very good area.

Have fun on your 3 day scout trip. Guessing you'll be going back. New country is always full of possibilities. Good luck!