Colorado Cameron Peak fire

X-Hunter

FNG
Has annoy one hunted this burn in 21 im curious the severity of the fire. I understand it was a large burn

Laramie

WKR
Been through there recently and hunted close by. Some areas are spotty while other look like the moon.

OP
X

X-Hunter

FNG
Been through there recently and hunted close by. Some areas are spotty while other look like the moon.
Thanks for the reply i have heard thats the case could you pm me for some further questions

TBass

FNG
The fire burned within 1/4 of a mile of my mountain property. I can tell you that the elk still move back and forth through the burn areas. And in some places the grasses were actually able to green-up post fire.

OP
X

X-Hunter

FNG
Again, I hunted near the fire but I have no intentions of sharing specifics about locations. Good luck to you.
I’m not looking for locations just more knowledge of that burn in regulated to greening up again

Laramie

WKR
I was in that burn this yr in U7 and there was big sections that burned so hot its devoid of any green. Then the hunters were all crammed into the unburned sections stepping all over each other….
Sounds very familiar. Elk WERE there until the concentration of hunters pushed the herds out of the country.