Colorado Cat hunting ban Bill

Okhotnik

WKR
Colorado ain’t what it used to be !!
Funny ain't it, yet sportsmen men on here will keep voting for progressive Dems to ban all hunting and firearms ownership. First the introduced wolves to Colorado now they want to ban hunting them when their populations explode. Wow, did not see that coming in a blue anti hunting state lol

I sent email. but people need to wake up

BrandonD

FNG
I'm a Colorado native and have never voted democrat. That being said this and the reintroduction of wolves comes from Denver/Boulder area. Sure would be nice to annex them out! They control the whole state and it sucks! Not sure what to do, have sent emails, but doesnt seem to matter.

I'm a Colorado native and have never voted democrat. That being said this and the reintroduction of wolves comes from Denver/Boulder area. Sure would be nice to annex them out! They control the whole state and it sucks! Not sure what to do, have sent emails, but doesnt seem to matter.
The same thing is starting to happen in Tx. The state looks like it is turning “purple” because Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio are growing exponentially and voting democrat in every election. It seems as though those cities are their own states and the rest of us are wondering what’s going to happen to Tx.

Looks like Wyoming is the last place in the entire union that isn’t getting screwed over by giant cities controlling the state.

Just FYI - if you want to increase your effectiveness in CO lobbying, please contact the reps on the committees that a bill gets assigned to first. Unless your rep is on that committee, they won't be able to do much. But the committee members themselves are used to and appreciate peeps from other districts contacting them

Dan Gates, President of Coloradan's for Responsible Wildlife Management. This fundraiser is raising money that will directly benefit Coloradans for Responsible Wildlife Management to assist in opposing Colorado Bill SB 22-031. Any money raised is directly deposited into the CRWM account, managed by myself and our CPA/Treasurer Ron Goodrich.

Please help stop the assault on hunting in Colorado

Animal activists are attempting to take away science-based Wildlife Management in Colorado and stop the Harvest of Mountain Lions and Bobcats

Help defend hunting rights and the tradition and heritage of 125 years of Wildlife Management that is being threatened all over the country but immediately in Colorado.

The Coloradans for Responsible Wildlife Management is attempting to STOP Colorado Senate Bill 22-031 which is of the first of many steps to further erode Hunting and Wildlife Management.

Emerging challenges threaten our legacy.

The Mission for Coloradans for Responsible Wildlife Management is: "To promote, enhance and defend the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation and Responsible Wildlife Management"

Today's leaders of the Sportsmens Conservation Community face a new set of challenges. Those before us faced a Conservation crisis but today's crisis is cultural, one that is no less daunting, but one that must be met with the same passion, forward thinking, and willingness to take action that our predecessors exhibited over a century ago.

The challenges to overcome are many and the efforts to undermine scientific Wildlife Management by Environmental Activists groups that steal the term "Conservation" when they really mean "Preservation" is an attempt by the anti-sportsmen community to completely wipe hunters out of the equation. These opposing forces attempt to marginalize and politicize the relevancy of over a century of successes of managing thousands of Wildlife species and their habitats that the Sportsmen community has provided for todays and future generations.

Help us fight the evil with the good. The time is now. The line has been drawn in the sand and we can wait no longer. Write letters. Make phone calls. Donate to save the Hunt in Colorado and join forces with thousands of Hunters and Anglers and the many conservation groups that are Supporting this cause.

Any contribution to this cause is appreciated and will go directly to CRWM.

http://savethehuntcolorado.com/

Call too. Calling is considered more seriously than emails and indicative of a more passionate base.

Kerry Donovan
303-866-4871
[email protected]

Here is the response I received from Sen. Donovan, she will "keep it in mind", well I will keep this response in mind when voting time comes back around.

Kerry Donovan <[email protected]>
Wed 1/19/2022 2:20 PM

To: You

Hello Gary,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on SB22-031: Prohibiting Hunting Bobcat Lynx and Mountain Lions. I appreciate you voicing your concerns about the way this bill may affect wildlife populations and management.
The bill hasn’t been scheduled yet, but as a rancher I understand your concerns and will keep these in mind when the bill is presented to the Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee. Please don’t hesitate to write again if you have additional concerns.
Best wishes,
Kerry Donovan
Senate District 5

street

WKR
Here is the response I received from Sen. Donovan, she will "keep it in mind", well I will keep this response in mind when voting time comes back around.

Kerry Donovan <[email protected]>
Wed 1/19/2022 2:20 PM

To: You

Hello Gary,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on SB22-031: Prohibiting Hunting Bobcat Lynx and Mountain Lions. I appreciate you voicing your concerns about the way this bill may affect wildlife populations and management.
The bill hasn’t been scheduled yet, but as a rancher I understand your concerns and will keep these in mind when the bill is presented to the Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee. Please don’t hesitate to write again if you have additional concerns.
Best wishes,
Kerry Donovan
Senate District 5
Nice. I'm waiting for a reply from her. I'm optimistic we can shut this one down. Keep spreading the word

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I know I am new. I grew up knowing the donovans. I know kerry's brothers. I have been following this and I texted a friend in Vail about this cat and hound problem. ( i grew up there. her older brother graduated a year ahead me and her younger brother a year after me). I told my friend (who is going to go on a cat hunt this spring) about this new bill and he happens to sell hay to the donovans. He texted her personnally and was instantly texted back. She told him this will not leave the committee.

I know I am new. I grew up knowing the donovans. I know kerry's brothers. I have been following this and I texted a friend in Vail about this cat and hound problem. ( i grew up there. her older brother graduated a year ahead me and her younger brother a year after me). I told my friend (who is going to go on a cat hunt this spring) about this new bill and he happens to sell hay to the donovans. He texted her personnally and was instantly texted back. She told him this will not leave the committee.
I hope that is true.
Keep the heat on her.

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I hope that is true.
Keep the heat on her.
if i was smart enough to know how to transfer a text i would show it. The donnavons (sorry for the mispelling) own a ranch on the colorado river. And my friend who i texted is part of that vail valley connection. i wish i could name names, but i didn't join this media outlet to throw people under the bus. liberal or not. i am very conservative. my friend who did the text with her, is very conservative. kerry is not. but is interesting how things work out when personnel interests are involved..... ie. a family ranch