Colorado Deadline

MRC

FNG
I think the application period has finally ended this time. What unit did you put in for and how many points?

Boiler

Lil-Rokslider
67 2nd with 4pts. Not much of a chance...but what the heck, worth a shot.

Feeling very nervous about drawing with the extended deadline. Was nervous beforehand. It is my first time putting in so probably was not going to draw anyhow. Even with the 100% draw odd units a lot of buzz is not positive.

Huntin_GI

WKR
Mule deer- 3rd season, based off last year my 3 points gave me 27% chance so there is a chance :) ; Second choice was a 100% draw odds but even that has me nervous. If I fail to draw a 3rd season tag, Ill be scrambling.

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
Went counter psychology. I put in for a preference point hoping a lot of high preference point holders dump their points on 3rd and 4th seasons.

OP
M

MRC

FNG
I put in for 55 3rd. with 19 points. It took 13 points to guarantee a tag last year. That gives me right at 5 points for point creep. Will that be enough????

D.Blake

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't made up my mind yet... I think i'll just wait until the next deadline extension.

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I put in for 55 3rd. with 19 points. It took 13 points to guarantee a tag last year. That gives me right at 5 points for point creep. Will that be enough????
I rest my case. 😉 That being said, the guy that ends up with a buck their satisfied with is the real winner.

I am not much of a mule deer hunter but have decided to start using my points across the west. I typically focus on archery elk. Starting with CO this year I am hoping to burn my points on a 3rd season unit that was 100% last year for people with 3 less than what I have. So I am one of those guys contributing to the point creep. I will be surprised if I draw with all they hype about later season dates, reintro of wolves and the significant increases other states are seeing in applications. If I don’t draw then I should be in for 2022.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk