Colorado Draw Order

Well this thread certainly makes me feel better, my buddy and I have been agonizing over when the deer and pronghorn are going drop. All my other draws are just points but I need to know the won tags so I can start planning for the second draw - though I suppose that list isn't due out until friday..... Seriously CPW you're killing me here..

jm1607

WKR
When your CC's are getting hit are you getting a success email immediately also or is there a delay?

I noticed the moose draw on my online account several hours ahead of the email, you can click on "draws" to see the current status (entered vs accepted vs not awarded).

ericF

WKR
When your CC's are getting hit are you getting a success email immediately also or is there a delay?

My credit card for my Moose point hit around 3 yesterday, but I didn't get the unsuccessful email until almost 5. So I believe there will be some delay based off that and the same thing with Sheep and Goat.

sndmn11

WKR
I
need to know the won tags so I can start planning for the second draw - though I suppose that list isn't due out until friday..... Seriously CPW you're killing me here..

I would expect the second draw list after June 20th because payment for the first draw has a deadline a day or two before that.

I would expect the second draw list after June 20th because payment for the first draw has a deadline a day or two before that.

It says the list will be posted online in the fifth.

sndmn11

WKR
It says the list will be posted online in the fifth.

Correct, there is also a reason why the payment deadline is two weeks after the first draw and two weeks before the second draw....it isn't static 🤪

ericF

WKR
Correct, there is also a reason why the payment deadline is two weeks after the first draw and two weeks before the second draw....it isn't static 🤪

Actually I think it might be this year. If I remember correctly from their commision meeting last year, they said the first year would not have all of the licenses that weren't paid for in the secondary draw. Then going forward they were going to change payment dates to make sure that all the tags were in the secondary draw.

I still can't understand why it takes this long to do this, I just imagine CPW getting a huge bingo cage and drawing each species and unit and Dolores from accounting sending out each email by hand on an old Apple II. This should be an automated process where the results are available within 30 minutes of the closing deadline. Wouldn't it be nice to plan your year back in April when this stuff is due...

Also - what the heck is with "confirming" your details every single time you log into your account... bah

Finn16

WKR
I still can't understand why it takes this long to do this, I just imagine CPW getting a huge bingo cage and drawing each species and unit and Dolores from accounting sending out each email by hand on an old Apple II. This should be an automated process where the results are available within 30 minutes of the closing deadline. Wouldn't it be nice to plan your year back in April when this stuff is due...

Also - what the heck is with "confirming" your details every single time you log into your account... bah

You do know they have to push a button for each succesful applicant.

SonnyDay

WKR
This makes me nuts. Took me like ten times to figure out that nothing was wrong/missing, and I just needed to scroll to the bottom and confirm... and I design software for a living!

Bighorn Sheep point dropped May 1st. Moose point dropped on Monday. No word yet on Deer, Elk, or Pronghorn... 🤞

This makes me nuts. Took me like ten times to figure out that nothing was wrong/missing, and I just needed to scroll to the bottom and confirm... and I design software for a living!

And they wonder why they can't get any new hunters - no one can get past the eye of newt sorcery to get a tag.

I can’t bear it any longer. I’ll see myself out.

Do they know tag quotas in April?