Colorado Draw Order

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Has anyone ever heard of anyone drawing an archery ram sheep and archery bull moose tag in the same year in CO? I went out and bought some lottery tickets as well this morning, just in case this phenomenon is bigger than this hunt draw thing. Maybe my planets have finally aligned. :unsure:

Now waiting to see if I drew my elk tag......that might cause some logistical issues since it's nowhere near my moose hunt. My summer just got real busy with scouting.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever heard of anyone drawing an archery ram sheep and archery bull moose tag in the same year in CO? I went out and bought some lottery tickets as well this morning, just in case this phenomenon is bigger than this hunt draw thing. Maybe my planets have finally aligned. :unsure:

Now waiting to see if I drew my elk tag......that might cause some logistical issues since it's nowhere near my moose hunt. My summer just got real busy with scouting.
A friend of a friend drew ram and bull moose last year for archery. Good luck with the lottery tickets... sounds like this could be a fantastic year.

street

WKR
Some big tag allocation changes depending on units and seasons you applied for.

Some big tag allocation changes depending on units and seasons you applied for.

That's what I find annoying, not that they're changing allotments but that they do it after we pick. I totally understand, and approve of it, from the perspective of conservation. But from the perspective of a good hunting draw we need to know the real odds before we make a decision. Giving historical data is only marginally useful. Publish the entire list, and then automate the draw so we can get the results in minutes not months.

I know a guy, non resident to CO, that drew goat and moose in one year with 5pts on each.

I have a charge pending and all I put in for is deer! 😍
Congrats - nothing yet on my account and I put in for deer.

I'll quit complaining it's such a blessing to live in Colorado and get a chance to do this at all. It's been a heck of a week.

OP
burlap

burlap

FNG
Can confirm. Either my wife or I drew. Have $40.24 charged. No PP charges, yet.

OP
burlap

burlap

FNG
Which species? I’ve been hit for my bear tag, nothing yet on deer or elk though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear and Moose are complete. Deer is in the process right now. My dad was hit ~30 minutes after me. They must be going through processing right now.