Colorado Draw Order

SonnyDay

WKR
That sounds right for Preference points, but definitely not right for any non preference point you put in for. They specifically call this out on page 8 of the 2020 regulations. So no matter what, if you draw a tag then your are either out your money or your preference points.

Yeah, sorry, I meant in the case of an expired credit card. If your card is current, you get charged as soon as your draw is accepted...

cbhlaw28

FNG
Cc on all our group has hit about an hour ago. We are in for elk only. No email or updates on CO website yet. Pumped up!

First year ive actually applied rather than bought points in CO. This crap is the worst.. I don't expect to draw but they freakin keep you hanging while everyone talks about their credit cards being hit.

SonnyDay

WKR
I see the deer charges for my son and I from earlier today (3rd choice--super happy with our draw, actually... as we hunt near home and also earn a PP). Charges seem to have hit for Elk as well... just not sure what we drew as of yet. 🤞

TXCO

WKR
Drew elk. Charge is pending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlgc20

WKR
Based on pending CC charges, looks like I got my first rifle bull tag and my daughter got her cow tag. Very excited.

So would no pending charges at this point mean an unsuccessful draw, or will charges continue to post?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
You know what's interesting.......looking at my points........deer point was awarded on May 12th 2020. So they do these draws earlier than expected, then just wait to put out the results.

black525

WKR
You know what's interesting.......looking at my points........deer point was awarded on May 12th 2020. So they do these draws earlier than expected, then just wait to put out the results.

I noticed that on mine also.

On another note, my card was hit for elk this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming it's from not drawing? Not a PP code?

I was wondering the same thing but only did PP for deer this year.

PassCreek

FNG
So would no pending charges at this point mean an unsuccessful draw, or will charges continue to post?

The posting is continuing. Until you get an email saying you were unsuccessful, you're still in the running. I'm mainly just checking my email daily to see if I get something new from CPW. I've only gotten a Bear and Deer email so far. I'm still waiting for Elk and Antelope.