Colorado Draw Order

OP
burlap

burlap

FNG
I have a charge on my CC for muzzleloader elk. Showed up early this morning. No email or change on the website yet.
That's normal. You'll probably be able to see something on the CPW website/get an email before 5 PM today.

OP
burlap

burlap

FNG
Any antelope?
The elk notifications haven't gone out, yet, nor has the website updated. It seems that they finish one species and move to the next.

However, I did check and I have not received a charge on my card for pronghorn nor did the website update with anything beyond "entered" for pronghorn.

I think it's today, though.

I see I got a preference point for elk but no charge for the point or a muzzy tag yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbhlaw28

FNG
PP for elk just went to 0. CC was charged last night. Still no email or update on which choice I drew.

OP
burlap

burlap

FNG
PP for elk just went to 0. CC was charged last night. Still no email or update on which choice I drew.
If your PP 0'd out, and you got a charge, by power of deduction, you got your first choice. Congrats.

Trr15

WKR
Showing a charge on my card. Looks like i pulled another CO elk tag this year, thankfully.

tjennings3

Lil-Rokslider
Will the secondary draw include returned tags or do those go straight to the leftover list?