Colorado Draw Results posted May 3rd

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
I guess maybe Im late to the changes this year but I was reading that the draw results for sheep, moose, and goat are supposed to post May 3rd. Anyone else as pumped as I am to possibly draw (long shot but praying) and have a month longer to prepare than in years past when they posted later in June!

WKR
Well I am training now because I know, just absolutely know, that this is the year. And if not for some strange reason, pheasant jaunts will be super easy.

It’s all about expectations for me. I don’t expect to draw any of them because I know how the draw works. If I do draw, I’ll be excited. Chances are slim to none though. If it happens it happens.

JDeck

FNG
I believe it's just sheep and goat results. Moose results are normally with the deer and elk results.

OP
J

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
I believe it's just sheep and goat results. Moose results are normally with the deer and elk results.
Thx for the clarification. I guess my thoughts threw out any past experiences of what was posted together cause it was all posted at the same time in June.......I got excited to find out it was a month earlier than it has always been!!!!

OP
J

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone with a hit on their CC yet? If I remember last year some members here had a charge on their card for their tag a few days before results were posted.

Anyone with a hit on their CC yet? If I remember last year some members here had a charge on their card for their tag a few days before results were posted.

So just read this about CC hit and checked my account. My heart just about exploded when I saw a $2200ish charge on there with words Fish and Game. Forgot Idaho was yesterday...oh man was that exciting for about 1 second! Haha

This time of year is like having Christmas as a kid every few weeks. Except the majority of the time Santa is dropping off lumps of coal...and kicking your dog...and stealing stuff to sell for drug money. Man I really dislike “tag Santa”...until he shows up sober and apologizes with an awesome tag and totally redeems himself!

OP
J

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
So just read this about CC hit and checked my account. My heart just about exploded when I saw a $2200ish charge on there with words Fish and Game. Forgot Idaho was yesterday...oh man was that exciting for about 1 second! Haha

This time of year is like having Christmas as a kid every few weeks. Except the majority of the time Santa is dropping off lumps of coal...and kicking your dog...and stealing stuff to sell for drug money. Man I really dislike “tag Santa”...until he shows up sober and apologizes with an awesome tag and totally redeems himself!
This post made me laugh! I have been logging into my account on DOW and online banking like every 30 minutes this week hoping to get a sniff of evidence I am once again receiving coal!

So heres to a weekend of High Life and my favorite discount beer, Bush of course!

Foldem

WKR
I have an alert set on my credit card so I will get a text if anything hits my big game app card. I will post here as soon as I get hit for my sheep tag :)

ndbuck09

WKR
Will it show as an "Awarded" tab when I draw tomorrow? Or is it somewhere else on their site that it will say congrats?

OP
J

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Sheep and goat results have always come the beginning of May it is not new for this year

Your right actually, don’t have any idea what I was thinking! For whatever reason I thought they were always posted together but more than willing to admit I was wrong on that one......either way tomorrow if the day for a lucky few!!

OP
J

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Will it show as an "Awarded" tab when I draw tomorrow? Or is it somewhere else on their site that it will say congrats?

My other licenses have shown as awarded last year, imagine they would be the same? I think you would get an email if you drew as well

I just checked my card and I got pinged with a $50 pref point fee sometime this morning...not sure if that’s sheep, goat, or moose...but I know one of them for sure I didn’t draw. Looks like it’s underway though...

CoHiCntry

WKR
Credit card hit for a mountain goat point about 1:30am. Still crossing my fingers for desert sheep.

OP
J

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Credit card hit for a mountain goat point about 1:30am. Still crossing my fingers for desert sheep.

How did you know it was for goat? My CC only had the same general verbiage at around the same time this AM for $50......still waiting on the other

CoHiCntry

WKR
How did you know it was for goat? My CC only had the same general verbiage at around the same time this AM for $50......still waiting on the other

Only sheep & goat results today. I applied for mountain goat & desert sheep. No points associated with desert sheep so process of elimination.