Colorado Draw Results posted May 3rd

LandYacht

WKR
How did you know it was for goat? My CC only had the same general verbiage at around the same time this AM for $50......still waiting on the other

You can’t get a point for desert bighorn, so there won’t be a $50 charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MtGomer

WKR
I’m sure the desert bighorn chances have really gone to shit (not that 1/400 was good) since applying for a Rocky costs more with the point system and you’re name isn’t even in the hat for 3 yr.
With so many guys starting out at ground zero with everyone two decades ahead in points, they probably figure they should go for desert. Why not when it only costs a few more bucks?
I never got into the Rocky point scheme because I liked the 1/400 odds to have my name in the draw on year one for desert. Those odds are probably 1/1200 like they were last year.

I would like to see them make the fee $100, or put The whole tag fee up front and then get a refund, or something to weed out the people that aren’t serious and are just applying because it cost them almost nothing to do so and they don’t have Rocky points

I shouldn’t complain though. I have no doubt the credit card will send me a text for a big charge soon 😬🤞

npm352

WKR
I put in for goat and sheep and have a single $100 transaction on cc

OP
J

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
The goat draw on my DOW login page has changed from $7 to $57 for cost so you all are right goat draw is done. Sheep still awaiting.......

OP
J

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
got hit for $50 and another one for $301.75. I'll take that as a good sign....

Sweet! I would assume they draw units in order, IE-1-100xxx....so I just hope you drew a early unit cause I still got nothing! Haha

OP
J

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
I was under the impression that the draw had been done and they just post results today???

Honestly I have no idea....just assuming since they always seem to post at separate times and I noticed a vague trend over the years if guys drawing units in succession as they comment here....again just an educated guess that’s all