Colorado draw results!

CoStick

WKR
Thats not the only one either!

Someone put in 19 pts for unit 64 rifle!
18 pts for 33 archery!

Maybe they know something special?
I have burned points on units I didn’t need to , to hunt with family. It was actually liberating. I did have that level of points though.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Just glancing through at a few units, a whole gob of folks dumped points this year. One draw I saw 30 of the tags were for folks with at least 2 more points than needed to draw the tag. That's a lot of people dumping points. Maybe they saw the handwriting on the wall with the wolf introduction, so decided to dump them now while most the wolves are still at bay.

DuaneZ

FNG
Just glancing through at a few units, a whole gob of folks dumped points this year. One draw I saw 30 of the tags were for folks with at least 2 more points than needed to draw the tag. That's a lot of people dumping points. Maybe they saw the handwriting on the wall with the wolf introduction, so decided to dump them now while most the wolves are still at bay.
I was looking to get out of the CO points game, so the wolf re-intro was a good reason to do it this year. I burned 6 more points than needed on the unit I drew, but I was in no mans land (13 NR points).

Maybe that person has been watching a buck on or near their property the past few years that is finally gonna crack 200 this season...

Chez

FNG
74 early rifle deer

76 1st rifle elk

Here we go!
Morning!!! Saw a past post about Unit 61 elk hunt you commented on! Just drew an unexpected tag and looking for advice? Any chance to share specifics? Thanks!

Where do you see that level of detail?
In the draw report.

Hunterbug

FNG
Ok which one of yall burned 18 points on a unit 70 tag.
Four different people spent 20 points or more to hunt cow elk in unit 3 including one person who spent 21 points to hunt cow elk on private property. I like elk hunting but I can't think of any case where I'm waiting 21 years to shoot a cow.

ChrisAU

WKR
Four different people spent 20 points or more to hunt cow elk in unit 3 including one person who spent 21 points to hunt cow elk on private property. I like elk hunting but I can't think of any case where I'm waiting 21 years to shoot a cow.

I wonder how many people make a tag mistake and never realize it and go about their hunt like everything is well and that bull tag is in their pocket, or, how many people draw a cow tag and the plan is to show it to ol green jeans should they be checked prior to harvest and just hope for the best post-harvest...