Colorado Draw

parshal

WKR
Yes, I did put in for a moose PP, too.

I'm just collecting pronghorn points. I have no idea where I'd go. The last I looked a couple years ago 17 points still won't get me into the best units. Of course, I get better pronghorn potential in the surrounding states anyway.

Mason326

FNG
Wifey drew a PH doe tag 2nd choice. I whiffed on buck/doe so I drew sherpa duty!

Still waiting on NR deer/elk,,,,,

KHNC

WKR
You must be looking for a world record pronghorn, lol. No way i would wait that long to go when they are all over the eastern part of the state. But Colorado needs to get on the ball with this draw. I see no reason to drag a damn draw out over a week. I dont even have a confirmation for deer PP, and its all i applied for besides elk unit.

Elk is hitting credit cards this am. My CC was hit for $661 just a bit ago. 1st or 2nd choice i don't know yet as PP's havent updated yet.

Catahoula

WKR
Card was charged overnight for 2 Elk tags, likely archery. Also, 2 Deer tags as mentioned in another post. My summer just got busy. Good luck to everyone for sure!!

Schism

WKR
My CC was also hit for $661 this morning. I only applied for elk so this has to be it. Looks like I’ll be headed to Colorado this fall!

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
Only thing I was successful on was getting preference points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What could this mean? I put in preference points for my first choice for deer and elk. But I put in other tags as second choice that had a good chance at getting. Do the pending credit card charges tell us anything? I think the $39 is my antelope tag that I received today. And maybe $50 was my moose point.

Mason326

FNG
Update!! Card just got hit as well, drew at least a bull/either sex tag which means I got first or third choice haha. Also got pinged for a deer tag so means I either got an OK surprise or a big surprise deer draw haha. Same unit but 3rd vs 4th season.

Ratbeetle

WKR
What could this mean? I put in preference points for my first choice for deer and elk. But I put in other tags as second choice that had a good chance at getting. Do the pending credit card charges tell us anything? I think the $39 is my antelope tag that I received today. And maybe $50 was my moose point.

View attachment 103407

I'd wager second choice elk, pronghorn and moose PP.

davsco

WKR
looks like i'm going elk hunting!!! this will be my 2nd year, both first rifle. pending charge showing on my credit card. nothing showing on cpw's website yet though, so not sure which tag (unit) i got.

parshal

WKR
My elk preference point just went up by one but draw still says entered. PP was my first choice.

Trial153

WKR
I haven't been hit with any fees except sheep and moose. I wonder what's up with all the rest of them?