Colorado Draw

Firehole Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else on pins and needles waiting on the draw this week. I got six others plus myself wanting to go out this fall during 1st rifle in an easy draw unit. Cannot hardly wait to find out who draws or who draws what.

Nope, but I wish they would hurry up and charge my card so I can pay for it. I hate waiting for charges to hit.

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Always on pins and needles even though I rarely draw my first choice (if ever haha) and usually end up with decent tags by season openers

Tank76

FNG
My brain and CC are ready. My body is not. Rocking that dad bod later in the year than normal this time around,

Ha ha I’m there with you. I have been hitting the gym but I got a ways to go before I’m trail ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm ready. Been shooting my bow daily and can't wait to get into the woods. Have a few different options for elk if I don't draw 1st choice but I do keep checking my bank for the charge to hit every other hour. I save 2 weeks vacation for Archery season every year. It can't come soon enough.

parshal

WKR
I happened to check my credit card statement today and see a charge for $50 from CPW from yesterday. I have a similar charge on May 4th which should be the bighorn PP fee. This has to be the charge for elk and my first choice PP fee. I don't see draw results or my preference points having been bumped by one, though, but it does suggest the first choice draws have been completed.

Wiscohunter

Lil-Rokslider
My first Elk draw is this year and checked my credit card yesterday hoping to see a charge on there, which is probably the only time I hope for a huge charge to show up on my credit card. I am sure I will get the tag, but it will be nice to see it.

bjaegers

Lil-Rokslider
$396.75 looks like a Deer tag for me but what choice...Ugh... results please. :)

dacd4134

Lil-Rokslider
$396.75 looks like a Deer tag for me but what choice...Ugh... results please. :)
Did you also put in for antelope? It seems like everyone is getting antelope and bear tags today, but no elk/deer, and since they are the same price that could be what you drew...

Although I hope it's deer and things are about to start rolling.

Edit: I take that back. I just got hit for deer.

Last edited:

cgasner1

WKR
How late tonight will they keep hitting have they done anything with anyone’s points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

street

WKR
I happened to check my credit card statement today and see a charge for $50 from CPW from yesterday. I have a similar charge on May 4th which should be the bighorn PP fee. This has to be the charge for elk and my first choice PP fee. I don't see draw results or my preference points having been bumped by one, though, but it does suggest the first choice draws have been completed.
There aren't $50 pp fees anymore in CO for elk. It's just the qualifying license and species app fee gets you a point.

ndmarine

Lil-Rokslider
preference points only for me this year - was hard to do tho - seems like all these states are money laundering schemes but im an addict and cant help but play. The colorado bait and switch was fiscally genius but morally garbage...

parshal

WKR
There aren't $50 pp fees anymore in CO for elk. It's just the qualifying license and species app fee gets you a point.

Yep, you're right. I still see that $50 charge as pending. I see a new pending charge for $54.75 as well. I got an email from CPW saying I was charged $7 for the pronghorn PP (that makes 17 I now have!) fee but that charge is not on the card. I wonder if they're using that $50 as a 'placeholder' or something.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yep, you're right. I still see that $50 charge as pending. I see a new pending charge for $54.75 as well. I got an email from CPW saying I was charged $7 for the pronghorn PP (that makes 17 I now have!) fee but that charge is not on the card. I wonder if they're using that $50 as a 'placeholder' or something.

Moose tag application?

Were you putting in for a pronghorn tag at 17pts or still just collecting? I gotta imagine there are some nice hunts available at this point!