Colorado Draw

parshal

WKR
I'm wondering if they've just finished the first draw and are just starting second choice. That would explain my PP but no draw results.

sveltri

WKR
A couple guys I know that were chasing high point deer units show neither a point or a lack of points, anyone experiencing something similar?

jmcd22

WKR
My elk preference point just went up by one but draw still says entered. PP was my first choice.

I just checked mine and have the same thing. what was interesting was it said my points for elk increased on May 24th but we are just now doing draws? For the life of me I cannot understand why they delay things this far.

My brother's preference went to zero but mine has still not changed, even though we both got cc hits this am. Guess we just spent 5pp to hunt a 2 point unit....lol.

prm

WKR
It was just updated to show I got my first choice Mule Deer tag. Life is good!

Edit: FYI, my elk PP also lists the 24th as the date, but it was only shown on the CPW site today.

gobears870

Lil-Rokslider
I show a new elk PP but not the deer point I put in for. No result posted or CC charge for my second choice elk hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiro22

Lil-Rokslider
A buddy of mine moved to Colorado last year, so I applied for the first time and drew a Non-Res 1st season either sex-Elk tag, northern region. He drew a Res 4th season...very excited for the adventure.

This is my first time ever hunting out there and first time for elk, my friend has hunted Elk before and teaches mountaineering and survival courses...this should be quite the learning experience. I'm going to try and make it work to get out there for both seasons, to learn as much as I can.