Colorado Elk hits CC

Hmr

Lil-Rokslider
Have a pending charge here as well for a great first rifle tag.

CC hit here too. Burning my 3 points on a unit that took 1 or 2 last year, so no surprise there. Not showing anything in my account yet.

rokclmb

FNG
I have the $396.75 Non Res CC charge for my Deer Tag. Nothing updated on the site. Pretty excited to go after some velvet bucks!

I've got a charge for deer or elk, I'm not sure which it is but I'm kind of hoping it's deer.

ChrisAU

WKR
Whoop whoop, me and a buddy applied for a 1R tag as a group...and I put his on my CC, got hit for his but forgot I put mine on a CC that had since been cancelled (somebody tried to buy a parking ticket in California with it lol), I just went an updated my CC info on my profile, shouldn't cause any issues right?

bmf0713

WKR
Yep! got a $661.75 pending charge from Colorado parks and wildlife!

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Whoop whoop, me and a buddy applied for a 1R tag as a group...and I put his on my CC, got hit for his but forgot I put mine on a CC that had since been cancelled (somebody tried to buy a parking ticket in California with it lol), I just went an updated my CC info on my profile, shouldn't cause any issues right?

You have till a certain date to pay if you don't have an automatic payment go through. Some folks use checks and such still.

Adam B

FNG
Same here. If I put in for elk and deer but only got charged the 661 does that mean i didn't draw the deer or do they charge it separate. It's my 1st year doing the draw

Jimbo V

WKR
Same here. If I put in for elk and deer but only got charged the 661 does that mean i didn't draw the deer or do they charge it separate. It's my 1st year doing the draw

You’ll get separate charges for each application, species.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
Kind of funny.......I put in for a PP for pronghorn and got an email this morning saying I was "unsuccessful". LOL.

I am a bit worried that I put in for an pronghorn point and a deer point...I got the pronghorn point, but no deer point yet?