Colorado Elk hits CC

cgasner1

WKR
I put dad and I in for party and paid for tags only one charge so far at least we know we drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR
So why cant colorado just say successful or unsuccesful like most normal draws? Is waiting on a CC or email the only way to find out? My NR draws show no changes . One was only a PP for deer.

So why cant colorado just say successful or unsuccesful like most normal draws?
They will say successful or unsuccessful just like normal draws, and do so before the date they said they would (June 7 in the brochure). The CC hit thing is just a way to see beforehand, similar to Utah and Arizona if I’m not mistaken.

KHNC

WKR
The info i had said draw occurs June 3-7. But thanks\

Attachments

• Biggame.jpg
    Biggame.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

prm

WKR
So why cant colorado just say successful or unsuccesful like most normal draws? Is waiting on a CC or email the only way to find out? My NR draws show no changes . One was only a PP for deer.

They will notify you. It’s just that things like the CC getting hit happen behind the scenes before the announcement.

prm

WKR
They did add an elk PP on the CPW website. Which I expected, as I wanted my 2nd choice. Hopefully I didn’t get bumped to 3rd choice...

davsco

WKR
after checking a few times today, just now my pref points went from 1 from last year to 2 now, so looks like i didn't get my first choice, which was a low-draw-odds unit just to get another point. still not showing which tag i got though.

davsco

WKR
no email yet, but cpw site shows i got the same tag as last year.

wow, did not draw in a 0-1 pt unit. very interested to see the app numbers next winter.

edit: at least I can drive 20 hs to hunt pine squirrels and bunnys. no, I am not bitter, just mid-life issues.