Colorado Elk is hitting CC

prm

WKR
It hit my CC, now just need to find out if it was my first or second choice.

Lark Bunting

Lil-Rokslider
My CC got hit for one elk tag for sure at $55.43 but there's a charge on there that I can't make sense of...$15.43. My son was 17 when we applied but turned 18 in May. I expected his tag to be an adult price not youth. However, youth elk tags are $15.68 so I am confused until the emails begin going out.

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
Knew it was long shot but still disappointed on not drawing elk. 2020 will be the year of the Bear for me.

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
No hit for me yet.....can’t believe I wouldn’t have drawn what I put in for based off several years past. Here’s to holding hope I guess!

Falcon1

FNG
No credit card hit yet, and CPW still shows “entered” on the draw. Crossing my fingers as I was 90% sure I would draw based on last year stats.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Put in for something a little different this year and drew a ranching for wildlife tag. Heard quite a few mixed feelings on these tags so I'm not sure if it will be my cup of tea, but I'm going in with an open mind.

CC hit late last night, no email, no update on cpwshop, draining my phone battery checking every 5 minutes to see if I drew the good tag or the make-do tag.....

Meanwhile, reflecting on how next time I install a two-way radio for a certain state agency, how long I will make them wait to call them after the job is done......now up to 12 hours and counting...….

did you receive your elk point with your tag tag as second choice? I just checked again this morning and wasn’t awarded the point, but my deer and goat points went through.

No updates have been made to my application. It still shows, “Entered”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Same here shows entered but did see the CC get hit last night so thats a plus! Muzzy ELK :love:

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Put in for something a little different this year and drew a ranching for wildlife tag. Heard quite a few mixed feelings on these tags so I'm not sure if it will be my cup of tea, but I'm going in with an open mind.

They can be real good and “ok” from what I have heard. Which ranch did you draw? Either sex or cow?

Ratbeetle

WKR
They can be real good and “ok” from what I have heard. Which ranch did you draw? Either sex or cow?

Didn't have many points, cow tag. Three Springs in unit 10. Looking to fill the freezer without feeling like I'm shooting cattle.