Colorado Elk is hitting CC

SonnyDay

WKR
I see an "Import Deduct Point-0" for 2020 under preference points. Had the same thing from 2019 when I drew 1st choice (with zero points)... so guessing that's what happened this year as well. Will report back once I know.

gobears870

Lil-Rokslider
I lost/replaced the credit card on file, so I can’t check it for a sneak peak. I do see I added an elk point, though. And it is dated May 12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Didn't have many points, cow tag. Three Springs in unit 10. Looking to fill the freezer without feeling like I'm shooting cattle.
That’s a good one. I tried there for deer this year....you will have a great hunt, I hear the elk is way better than deer on that ranch

RemiR7

Lil-Rokslider
No updates have been made to my application. It still shows, “Entered”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just checked and was awarded my pp as first choice and tag as second.Just took some time in the system I guess. Got nervous seeing it hit the card and everything else going through.

Ratbeetle

WKR
That’s a good one. I tried there for deer this year....you will have a great hunt, I hear the elk is way better than deer on that ranch

Good to know. When I was researching it looked like the right option at my PP level. If nothing else, it will be fun hunting new country in a part of the state that I haven't spent much time in.

SonnyDay

WKR
I see an "Import Deduct Point-0" for 2020 under preference points. Had the same thing from 2019 when I drew 1st choice (with zero points)... so guessing that's what happened this year as well. Will report back once I know.
Confirmed. Drew 1st choice.

MO-ELK

FNG
Looks like I pulled a 1st rifle elk tag for 501, didnt think I had enough points... wish I had not just put in for Wyoming deer & lope on hunts I should draw... my wife is going to kill me!
I'm in Missouri, if anyone has any good info on the elk tag they would like to share please pm me, I can put you on some good MO whitetail...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk