Colorado Elk is hitting CC

Got drawn for archery elk and deer first choice. Waiting on the second draw to pickup some rifle B tags to ensure the freezer is full this winter.

jdmaxwell

WKR
My wife drew 2nd choice archery bull tag.
I drew 2nd choice archery cow tag. Plus archery deer tag

ChrisAU

WKR
Even with tags cut 27% for 1R in our unit my hunting partner still drew with 0 PP. I swear I was more nervous than him today, I was nagging him all day about it. Pumped to get back out there even without my own tag!!

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Looks like I pulled a 1st rifle elk tag for 501, didnt think I had enough points... wish I had not just put in for Wyoming deer & lope on hunts I should draw... my wife is going to kill me!
I'm in Missouri, if anyone has any good info on the elk tag they would like to share please pm me, I can put you on some good MO whitetail...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That’s a better tag than people think. You’ll enjoy it.

Finally got a 1st season rifle elk, deer and a plain ole antelope in the same year.
My soon to be 12 year old daughter got the trio as well!

prm

WKR
Looks like I pulled a 1st rifle elk tag for 501, didnt think I had enough points... wish I had not just put in for Wyoming deer & lope on hunts I should draw... my wife is going to kill me!
I'm in Missouri, if anyone has any good info on the elk tag they would like to share please pm me, I can put you on some good MO whitetail...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice, that’s my back yard growing up. I decided to put 501 as my first choice this year knowing I did not have enough points. I did not draw it, but got my second choice. Good luck!

KEVINSENC

Lil-Rokslider
I cashed in two points for unit 12 archery and drew the tag, Ive been hunting the last 3 years in OTC units. Really dont know what to expect, going out in early august to scout for a few days. Driving back out for archery season and plan on staying as long as it takes, if someone out there wants to throw me a bone on some info in 12/24 Id really appreciate it..