Colorado Elk Tags? Still nothing...

Funny I was thinking about this at 3am when I couldn't sleep, and also couldn't remember where I put my small game.... Found it after about 30 minutes of searching. I was literally getting ready to email my brother about his and saw this thread. The things I (we) stress about..... Still two+ months away.

NR Muzzy Tag came yesterday....and I live in a rural area in Pennsylvania.
And now it will cost you an arm and a leg for gas to get here unless you fly and then with the airlines the way they are you'll be delayed! In the end it's only money and you can't take it with you but the memories remain!

Bearshirt

FNG
NR antlered elk came yesterday 😊. And Cnelk I thought all elk hunters slept with their tags under their pillow😆😆

And now it will cost you an arm and a leg for gas to get here unless you fly and then with the airlines the way they are you'll be delayed! In the end it's only money and you can't take it with you but the memories remain!
Colorado Non-resident qualifying license fee $ 102.40.....muzzleloader cow elk tag $ 526.17......fuel, food and more $ ????.....spending 9 days with my 24 year old son who I rarely see.....Priceless!