Colorado Fires are a BITCH

“Additionally, CPW is offering an extra point on top”

Are they saying you get your points back plus one for this years application?

No, it's basically saying that you can get your points back plus one for this year. So essentially it would be like you put a preference point as your first choice this year instead of the option you drew.

No, it's basically saying that you can get your points back plus one for this year. So essentially it would be like you put a preference point as your first choice this year instead of the option you drew.

I’m sure that will help point creep 😂😂

So I am fortunate in that where I am from we don’t have to worry about fires. How bad does the smoke pollution get? If there are neighboring units that don’t have fires, does it still make glassing impossible?

Poser

WKR
So I am fortunate in that where I am from we don’t have to worry about fires. How bad does the smoke pollution get? If there are neighboring units that don’t have fires, does it still make glassing impossible?

We don’t have any significant fires in SW right now and the air quality is pretty bad with a constant haze. Glassing is not effected foo much, though not optimal either. You can see all of the same thing just not with the clarity.

Good news? This high pressure system is cracking right now and looks like some cool temps moving in with a return of regular thunderstorms this week, at least here in the SW. ID and Mt have snow in the forecast in the next 7-10 days so hoping to see some relief in the form of cool air and moisture.

Totally depends on the winds.
Is so smokey on the front range right now it’s disgusting.
If the winds bring in the smoke, it’ll make glassing tough.

Pics are from yesterday, dropping In to boulder, and the nearest fire is 30+ miles away.

Attachments

• CF2FB782-1F26-4D71-97B7-DF8C9F12B37A.png
    CF2FB782-1F26-4D71-97B7-DF8C9F12B37A.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 43DDDFC3-E48D-4D6E-A494-2C81E7092BC3.png
    43DDDFC3-E48D-4D6E-A494-2C81E7092BC3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
OP
Huntin_GI

Huntin_GI

WKR
UPDATE: You can now return most tags for GMUS 7/8/9/19/191. You will not have to pay the fee. You will be awarded a preference point for this year. If done in person, OTC archery tags can be purchased same day