Colorado FNG

redcorn65

Lil-Rokslider
IMG_2600.jpg
Hey guys. Been creeping for awhile. Need to sell some chit so figured I’d engage in conversation lol. I’m a farmer/rancher from southeast Colorado. Going to be hunting pronghorn, deer, OTC elk and bear this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
redcorn65

redcorn65

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from PA. I will be heading your way in 2 weeks for the CO archery opener.

How did you kill that pronghorn without any Sitka, Kuiu or first lite gear?

It was tough work but id like to thank my sponsors: wrangler jeans, petro truck stops for the slick orange shirt, and Walmart for the remmy 700 chambered in 308. Haha. Good luck on your archery tag and enjoy your time in our beautiful state.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
redcorn65

redcorn65

Lil-Rokslider
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Much appreciated Eddie. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Welcome aboard redcorn65! Nice mature pronghorn there. I do a fair amount of deer and turkey hunting out your way. Maybe we'll run into each other this fall.

thejermo

FNG
Planning to add some Quail with my Pronghorn tag down by Las Animas. Ever get after some birds?