COLORADO Folks!! Help in home construction project

I reckon you are right. Every time I go out elk hunting to western CO, I pay $7 per case of filtered water out there. I pay $2.99/case for spring water here. I reckon I never correlated that difference to other things.

Take care and God Bless

tdhanses

WKR
Read it again, he said acting as a GC, he can do that, but good luck with getting subs lined up and on time and all the other headaches associated with that.

Oh, missed that, yeah good luck keeping it low if using the trades for anything but connecting utilities.

tdhanses

WKR
I doubt any county on the front range would even allow a metal building to be used for residential purposes.

It’s awesome you’re able to swing those numbers in WV but unfortunately, they’re totally unrealistic on Colorado’s front range imo.

I don’t know, have you seen some of the stuff that’s been allowed there? My parents are in Archuleta County and it’s a pia to build there but others aren’t bad.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
As far as permits and codes go be thorough with your homework. For example Adams and Arapahoe counties are part of metro Denver but extend well east out of town. You might get tide up in red tape near the city but home free in the eastern part of those counties.

I don’t recall ever seeing a metal residential building in this state. Personally wouldn’t want one because of the sun baking it and lightening.
You could start by by flipping tiger ranches in Oklahoma. (Sorry still got tiger king on my mind).