Colorado front range

AButler88

FNG
I'm new to the forum and new to Colorado, I live in between Denver and Colorado springs. Looking for a few people to camp with and possibly hunt in the future. If anyone is interested in doing some backpacking or scouting for next season, let me know. Willing to travel pretty much anywhere in state west of 25. I generally try to do a trip every other month. I have all of my own gear, and I have enough extra gear that if someone needed to borrow a few things, I could probably help out. If anyone is interested in getting something together, let me know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Welcome. Do you do any bowhunting? I'm always up for some shooting. There's a great range just south of you at the Air Force Academy.

OP
A

AButler88

FNG
Welcome. Do you do any bowhunting? I'm always up for some shooting. There's a great range just south of you at the Air Force Academy.
I haven't had a successful bow hunt yet, but I do have a bow. I pass the Air Force Academy every day on my way to and from work. I'd be willing to meet you up there sometime. I'll dm you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

lackskill

FNG
I'm new to backpacking and just got back into archery after a decade layoff. I'm all in on backcountry archery elk this year. I'd be interested in meeting up to camp, hunt, whatever. I should be almost completely geared up by mid may or so. I'm about an hour north of you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

yogr

FNG
I'm out in golden, but it would be fun to meet up with some like minded people.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I’m new to the Denver area and would be down for all of the above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be moving to Longmont in July and would also like to meet up with some people and hopefully start to learn the area!

I'm in Colorado Springs and also a member of the USAFA archery club. I'm usually out scouting on the weekend (or chasing gobbles currently). Feel free to PM me