Colorado GMU 10 Archery Deer

Beecher

FNG
Hey Folks! This year I drew a Unit 10 Archery deer tag in Colorado and was hoping some people could shed a light on this for me. I am pretty versed in hunting this style of terrain, but this unit is new to me and was curious if anyone has had any experience in this unit during this portion of the season. I have done a lot of research and e-scouting and was able to get some boots on the ground recently. From my understanding there are higher population densities around the White River corridor. Is this where I should be keying in on for early September? It is hard to determine if these animals are utilizing the river itself or other water sources in the area, but I am just looking for some advice on how these animals behave and where I should be focusing my efforts for scouting and then eventually season opener in September.
Thanks!
Beecher

PRC

FNG
Congrats on the archery tag! Great antler growth year. You can go to Avenza maps and download a map of the unit that shows specific areas he deer are during certain times of the year! Good luck on your hunt and let me know how you do! I have the 2nd season rifle tag! I will be heading down early before my season opens to scout!