Colorado GMU 48 first season

Man-He

FNG
Hello all,

This is my first post in here. Been lurking for a few years. Seems like a great place. I have a first season bull tag in 48. I have hunted the unit twice in 17 and 18 as a tag along and didn't have the tag. So a helping hand. Successfully one year and should've been the 2nd time but thats a story for another day. Haha. This year I qent up to go scouting and couldn't see anything. Really worried about opening morning Saturday. Anyone have any experience with this unit? Thanks in advance and I appreciate you all!!!

Manny

Jbehredt

WKR
Don’t be afraid to cover some new ground. Grind it till you find em. Check your known spots then pick a few elky looking places on the map and cruise around those. A few days later, check your favorite spots again. The rifles season pressure will keep them stirred up.

sndmn11

WKR
Sad state of affairs, eh?

Entertaining for sure. "Any luck?" cracks me up, because the two best answers would be yes or no, neither of which would satisfy the unwritten intent of the question. I always get the urge when I see people ask, "anyone seeing/shooting/hearing X in unit ZZ?", to answer with a simple yes since someone has and someone is anyone.

I get a deeper chuckle when the secondary question asker person doesn't tag or quote the person the question is directed towards like the two post guy checks in on his thread daily to see if any new developments have occured.