Colorado, it’s draw time!!

Kilboars

WKR
Good luck all.

I’ve been just putting in for points on Elk and Mule Deer for the last 8+ years.

Need to find good units to use the points soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck all.

I’ve been just putting in for points on Elk and Mule Deer for the last 8+ years.

Need to find good units to use the points soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plenty of good opportunity in Colorado with 8+ points. If you wait much longer to cash in, you'll be in between 2 tiers of units. Especially for elk. You'd either have to keep building a few more years to reach the next level of hunts, or burn too many points for a lower point hunt.

Congrats to all those who were successful! I drew a MD tag without points last year and was pretty stoked. Then I went and missed the app. deadline this year because I was traveling. :( So I'll just have to live vicariously through you all and stalk the leftover list.

Sure is a good feeling to get that tag though!

WoodBow

WKR
I should have had 100% odds of drawing and I have been nervous as a cat that i screwed up the application somehow and wouldn't draw. Card got hit today so i can relax now.

Wags

WKR
I only applied for points for my son & I. I’ll be cashing those in next year. Congrats to those who drew.

alecvg

Lil-Rokslider
Been checking to see if my card was hit all day. Realized I had to cancel my card number about a week after applications were due. Anyone had experience with this? Am I screwed? Should of had high odds on my deer tag.