Colorado Leftover List

ToolMann

WKR
I know licenses go on sale August 2nd, but does anyone know when the list comes out so we can see what is available for the morning mayhem that will ensue? I don't remember from last year.

TM

def90

WKR
Think they usually release the left overs on a Tuesday night and they go on sale the following morning. Each week the list is updated.

The first week I *think* it was a week prior, but I could be wrong. Going forward it’s on the Tuesday prior.

Overdrive

WKR
Probably Aug 1st

If your really bored you can look thru the 2nd draw results and see what a preview of the area's your looking at. Take into account this won't show non payment licenses from 2nd draw and any other turned in so far.

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
If it was only in n Excel document it would make life so much easier!!

Edit -- Never mind, I figured it out... If anyone needs it I should be able to get it to you sometime after the 3rd of August... Just PM me :)

Last edited:
same.... it'd be nice if those in charge could grow a clue, but...
3 tags were available for the secondary draw for one of the units I was looking at. 4 guys in our group put in for the secondary and none of us drew. All three of those tags are on the leftover list.... Why would someone apply for the secondary and not take the tag???

Jbehredt

WKR
3 tags were available for the secondary draw for one of the units I was looking at. 4 guys in our group put in for the secondary and none of us drew. All three of those tags are on the leftover list.... Why would someone apply for the secondary and not take the tag???

Could be three different tags that were turned in. Any returned tags will continue to appear on these lists.

Rich M

WKR
It wasnt all that long ago there wasnt an opportunity to buy the returned tags....

Now we're complaining that there are returned tags
There will always be some folks just talking about stuff. Pretty cool that we've advanced to be able to return a tag that will get used.

Also funny about folks wanting to keep it on the down low - shhh!