Colorado Leftover/Reissue List

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
They posted on FB they are going to be late posting the preview list today
Why FB? Their website would make more sense. Why on earth would anyone be looking for the CDOW on FB? Just a rant........yesterday I called a place for the 7th time over the past month trying to get something changed on my account. I have sat on hold for 15+ minutes three times before hanging up, and have left messages for them to call me back on a different number that went to VM. Nothing. So my wife goes on FB and posts something about my efforts and is immediately conversing with someone about it all and she gets my account changed. What the heck? They have time to watch and converse on FB all day but they won't answer their phones or call anyone back? That's messed up. Rant over.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Glad to see those archery deer tags on there with two days left of season
Hey, if the right archery bull tag had shown up I would have been all over it tomorrow with just 1.5 days left in the season. This was my second year in a row without an elk tag. I hunted with a couple buddies on their draw hunts but no tag for me. Even the right first rifle tag might entice me, but not happy about the seasons being pushed back.

Hey, if the right archery bull tag had shown up I would have been all over it tomorrow with just 1.5 days left in the season. This was my second year in a row without an elk tag. I hunted with a couple buddies on their draw hunts but no tag for me. Even the right first rifle tag might entice me, but not happy about the seasons being pushed back.
There were a dozen primo first rifle tags last week

Thomas11

WKR
I’m not getting the list this week? Goes from every week being 9 pages to 1 page? And they had tech difficulties posting? somethings up

MattCO

FNG
I’m not getting the list this week? Goes from every week being 9 pages to 1 page? And they had tech difficulties posting? somethings up
I wonder if the person that normally does the reissue list is on vacation, maybe for the last week of archery. Interesting to see if the list has twice as many tags next week.

Also guessing the list will get smaller and smaller as more hunting seasons pass.

Thomas11

WKR
I wonder if the person that normally does the reissue list is on vacation, maybe for the last week of archery. Interesting to see if the list has twice as many tags next week.

Also guessing the list will get smaller and smaller as more hunting seasons pass.
True but to go from 9 Pages to this is alot

Did anyone see the massive tag dump at 930pm last night? Then once they hit the list CPW tried to suspend Big Game license sales but it was too late. Why didnt they just add those tags to the list on Tuesday. They are the worst.....

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Did anyone see the massive tag dump at 930pm last night? Then once they hit the list CPW tried to suspend Big Game license sales but it was too late. Why didnt they just add those tags to the list on Tuesday. They are the worst.....
Anything good make the list?

Anything good make the list?
I didnt know about it til after they hit the list but my buddy said people on Facebook were pretty happy about the tags they snagged. Curious if anyone here took a screenshot of the tags that were added?

Finn16

WKR
I keep hearing about CPW and their Facebook page. I've tried for 2 days to get on it unsuccessfully. Is it down or is there a problem on my end?

Not at all. I just watch the list to correspond any real info.
*****Curious about this moose tag that showed up. What was the hunt code????

I am not very happy with the new system. I think a few at home folks have a decent shot, but most tags are open for some corrupt activity by license agents. The process is different without getting into details. Let’s just say once the tag is in your name/on account, it’s yours. You can pay up to 24 hours later at a cpw license agent. Not saying employees are “cheating” for their friends, but I am saying that! I’ve seen it happen with the individuals not present. statute of limitations is well past. But if I see it again, it will be reported immediately
I rest my case. Not saying this was any kind of corruption. Just a bad system

ericF

WKR
I keep hearing about CPW and their Facebook page. I've tried for 2 days to get on it unsuccessfully. Is it down or is there a problem on my end?
The link I searched up was bad too. If I do a search within Facebook for cpw then it came up.