Colorado Leftover Tags

Concerned!!!
Has anyone noticed the low quantity of leftover tags available in Colorado this year for the first season rifle. I talked to a hunt planner and was told that most of the tags went to resident hunters that will be out filling there freezers. I can't blame them for that with the price of meat this year. I'm thinking of not making the trip out due to the amount of hunters that will be in the woods.

Any thoughts????

Bulldawg

WKR
Concerned!!!
Has anyone noticed the low quantity of leftover tags available in Colorado this year for the first season rifle. I talked to a hunt planner and was told that most of the tags went to resident hunters that will be out filling there freezers. I can't blame them for that with the price of meat this year. I'm thinking of not making the trip out due to the amount of hunters that will be in the woods.

Any thoughts????

Roughly the exact same number of hunters will be in the woods during first season as there were last year. The number of tags probably shifted a little bit, but not much. There won’t be a surplus of hunters because there is only a set number of tags, not unlimited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
Concerned!!!

Any thoughts????

Yeah probably best to take the next few years off really till things settle down.