Colorado license online purchase?

So my question is if I purchase an OTC elk license for Colorado online how do I receive it? Do I print it out or is a copy mailed to you?

Being from NJ we don't have the option of buying hunting licenses and permits online only freshwater fishing and you print that out.

Thanks in advance!

CX5Ranch

WKR
I buy mine at Wally world when I get there...in case the dodge doesn't make it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hammerguy

FNG
So my question is if I purchase an OTC elk license for Colorado online how do I receive it? Do I print it out or is a copy mailed to you?

Being from NJ we don't have the option of buying hunting licenses and permits online only freshwater fishing and you print that out.

Thanks in advance!
When I purchased my OTC tag online, there was a step in the process that asked if you wanted to pick it up or have it mailed (lead time 6 weeks). Since I was out-of-state, I opted for mail.

OP
F
Colorado Wal-Mart's aren't open 24 hours a day, and the sporting goods section usually closes a couple hours before the rest of the store, so take that into consideration.

I don't think that will be an issue. We are leaving NJ on Wednesday the 28th so we should have all day Friday the 30th and hopefully an opportunity Thursday evening on the way.

OP
F
So long as you have proof of education you’re good.
Good luck to you guys

Ok, so in Colorado as long as you have taken any hunter safety course you can purchase any weapon type license? It wouldn't surprise me that NJ is just so tough so if this was a stupid question I apologize in advance.

OP
F

Hoot

WKR
You would have been fine either way, Bowhunter education is not required in Colorado. It is acceptable for archery licenses, but not required. A regular firearm/hunter safety education can be used for all hunting license types...