Colorado Muzzy Build

Looking into building up a Colorado Legal Muzzy. Open to ideas. I drew a good Elk tag. Thinking about running a Williams peep, BH209, CCI primers, 250 grain Thor bullets. Just cant decide on a Muzzleloader. I was looking at a CVA accura MR or PR. also a Traditions StrikerFire Back Country. I will be hunting is some serious tough country, but want an accurate rifle. Anyone have good accuracy with these combos? Any help is appreciated!!

I run the CVA Accura MR and love it. It handles very well and it’s very comfortable to pack around. I shoot Hornady SSTs with zero complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgasner1

WKR
Would do the 300 Thor’s they hit hard and as far as your shooting the drop isn’t a big deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR
I have the accura with the bergera barrel and raised butt pad. I REALLY like the feel. The sights have a tendency to rattle loose so I used some purple loc tite on the hex screws.

GoDawgsGo

FNG
Have you looked at the CVA Paramount Pro Colorado version? Looks to be a pretty awesome choice for your needs.

I have both the CVA Accura V2 SS and Optima V2 SS. For Colorado elk I'd go with the Accura, Williams Western Precision (rear peep/front globe) sight set, 300 grs. Thor bullets, 110 grs. BH 209 powder, CCI or Federal Magnum primers. Depending on how good one's eyes are this should be good realistically to 150+ yds..