Colorado OTC Elk Units

ElkNut1

WKR
I agree with Bar, I wondered the same thing after I posted? I would utilize calling way more for a Sept archery hunt over a Oct rifle hunt!

ElkNut1

Bar

Banned
No, is what I said. Do you want to make a big deal of it now?

Some differences are either sex and separate cow tags. Also, how the seasons are hunted, but none of that matters to the original question which as I said I answered.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
No, is what I said. Do you want to make a big deal of it now?

Some differences are either sex and separate cow tags. Also, how the seasons are hunted, but none of that matters to the original question which as I said I answered.

I am not making a big deal about anything, just confused why you said the original poster needed to tell what weapon and are now talking strategy and what sex a tag is good for when he just wanted to know if a GMU had to be declared on any given OTC tag. Are you responding to some of the other folks secondary discussion?

Bar

Banned
You going to follow me around and like a little puppy busting my ass?

I've hunted Colorado since the early 50's. I know the laws.

OP
M

mudcat81

FNG
Thank you everyone for the clarification.

I will be archery hunting. I will continue to e-scout and feel overwhelmed by all the possibilities. I do have a scouting trip coming up and hopefully I can get to a few places to narrow my search.

Bar

Banned
Chill... I just found the response confusing in reference to the OP question.

No problem. You caught me in a bad mood from something else. I was trying to give him more info than just you can hunt in every OTC unit. He seemed new to Colorado.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
GET OFF HIS LAWN! :cool:

That goes without saying. Private property is private property. But these days there are those that have convinced the last couple generations that they somehow have a right to everyone else's property, and they seem to take advantage of that whenever they want.

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
That goes without saying. Private property is private property. But these days there are those that have convinced the last couple generations that they somehow have a right to everyone else's property, and they seem to take advantage of that whenever they want.

In my necks of the woods those folks are otherwise known as "undocumented democrats".