Colorado OTC

Crschnei

FNG
Hey guys, new to the group and doing my first elk hunt OTC in Colorado. Anyone have any great spots and units to recommend? Also, what’s the terrain like? Will it be hot or cold? Anyone know when they’ll be in a good rut? Thinking mid-September.

JK, I’m not one of those clowns. Good luck this season everyone!

Poser

WKR
Hey guys, new to the group and doing my first elk hunt OTC in Colorado. Anyone have any great spots and units to recommend? Also, what’s the terrain like? Will it be hot or cold? Anyone know when they’ll be in a good rut? Thinking mid-September.

JK, I’m not one of those clowns. Good luck this season everyone!

The answer is “yes”

OP
C

Crschnei

FNG
Sorry for the confusion. My post was very sarcastic and in response to all of these posts that are popping up.
I am all dialed in and have been hunting CO for 20 years. I appreciate the genuine response.

Poser

WKR
I've never elk hunted but I do recommend unit 69, PM me if you need help with your gear list, I have listened to over 3 episodes of Gritty Bowmen.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Don’t try deceive the young lad, everyone knows the units are ordered from best to worst in terms of quality. Unit 1 is the best unit in CO, not sure why anyone would settle for #69.

OP
C

Crschnei

FNG
Don’t try deceive the young lad, everyone knows the units are ordered from best to worst in terms of quality. Unit 1 is the best unit in CO, not sure why anyone would settle for #69.

I’ve heard unit 420 was the best?..

To be successful you need to know the migration routes. Currently hunters are migrating north to Montana.

KHNC

WKR
I prefer Unit 2, unit 1 is really crowded in sept.