Colorado Pack Out Services- Glenwood Springs area

h2so4

WKR
Looking for Pack Out Service recommendations near Glenwood Springs area. I'll be attempting a partially solo hunt so I'd like to have these names as backup. I didn't see this topic combo posted elsewhere. I'm sorry if this is duplicated.

Where in the Glenwood Springs area? Drainage name would be best to tell you which outfitter is permitted there to offer services

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
Or just look up the outfitters that operate in the area and call them before you tell everyone on the web where you are hunting.

ScottB

FNG
Looking for Pack Out Service recommendations near Glenwood Springs area. I'll be attempting a partially solo hunt so I'd like to have these names as backup. I didn't see this topic combo posted elsewhere. I'm sorry if this is duplicated.
The local forest service office can also give you a list of outfitter and the units they are licensed to work in.

They will give you a list but then you gotta call them all to see who is permitted, if the OP pm’d me I’m an outfitter in 43 I can tell him who would be permitted

I’m an outfitter near Glenwood.... i don’t need to know where he’s hunting to kill elk. Trying to save him the time of calling the USFS, then calling every outfitter to see who is permitted. And obviously he doesn’t care much anyways if he’s asking for a stranger to pack his out they are gonna see where he killed it anyways...

I’m an outfitter near Glenwood.... i don’t need to know where he’s hunting to kill elk. Trying to save him the time of calling the USFS, then calling every outfitter to see who is permitted. And obviously he doesn’t care much anyways if he’s asking for a stranger to pack his out they are gonna see where he killed it anyways...

Lol relax. I was joking :) and no I’m not gonna mention the drainage I called in 16 bulls not far from Glenwood Springs a few years ago while working in Junction 🙃🏹🏹🏹

OP
h2so4

h2so4

WKR
Thanks for the responses! PM incoming to Big Antler.

I did some google kung fu before posting this and couldn't find anything promising.