Colorado Parks and Wildlife still fails at leftovers

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
Another year that I can't even get to mt account despite logging in early. One would think that CPW could figure out how to deal with increased traffic when they release leftover tags...

Bärenjäger

Lil-Rokslider
I got in 12 minutes before the 9am deadline. Only stood in queue for about 25 minutes. Did you try waiting?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

George Hamrick

Lil-Rokslider
Didn’t matter for me. Took me 4 minutes and both of the hunt codes I entered had already been taken.

OP
R

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
Got in line 15 minutes before opening, got in at 9:07, tried 8 hunt codes, all gone.

TXCO

WKR
THis is my first year to actually be successful with several failures. I got in early, waited until 9 to get past the resident page with no issues and got my archery deer tag.

Last edited:

TXCO

WKR
Luckily I did a dry run yesterday and noticed you werent supposed to move past the residency page until 9 am

Last edited:

Bärenjäger

Lil-Rokslider
Luckily I did a dry run yesterday and noticed you were supposed to move past the residency page until 9 am
I did same in regards to dry run. Wanted to see what would happen. Also logged in about 40 minutes early just in case... Left it open in my browser while I did other stuff.

the_bowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Had all of my info in a machine at 9:02am. Hunt code showed no available tags even though 8 were available at 9:03am. Oh well, worth a shot and at least I didn’t have to wait in line since where i’m staying has a machine. Gonna buy my OTC tags on the 4th and check the leftover list to see if I get lucky. Now counting down the days to the Utah mule deer opener!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my deer tag that I was looking for. Missed on another. Things went quick though, which is how it goes with these tags.

Garbage. I was in queue for almost 30 mins. Didn’t get the archery deer or bear tag I wanted for my unit. Three years in a row of trying for nothing

Jd259

WKR
No problem gettin in but the tag I was lookin for was gone by 9:02 o well still got three tags in my pocket this year

TXCO

WKR
I did same in regards to dry run. Wanted to see what would happen. Also logged in about 40 minutes early just in case... Left it open in my browser while I did other stuff.

Thats exactly what I did.

KyleR1985

WKR
Seemed to work just fine to me. Tens of thousands of people vying for a tiny number of tags seems like a no win proposition for making the folks who don’t get them happy. It’s random, and on a scale that’s tough to understand.

I waited in cue. I got through. I entered the codes. They were sold out. This is my surprised face I didn’t get a tag that hundreds of other people also wanted.........

we should be complaining about how many folks there are on the planet, not how bad an underfunded and improperly incentivized government entity manages a tiny corner of the world.

Ratbeetle

WKR
I was in the checkout by 9:03, all 3 hunt codes gone. Oh well, didn't expect much anyway.