Colorado Points

Wapiti23

FNG
I have a question on the what the qualifying licenses are for a non-res to get points? What is the final cost for the points after its all said and done? I got one last year but am having one hell of a time trying to figure it out now for whatever reason. Any help on the steps would be greatly appreciated.

street

WKR
Structure is the same as last year. Something like $90 qual license + hab stamp + $9 per species

OP
Wapiti23

Wapiti23

FNG
I found last years licence and logged into my Colorado account to see what I purchased last year. It looks like I purchased a Colorado Waterfowl Stamp at $10 (not sure why), Non-res Small Game Annual at $81.75 and the $9 fee for deer. Also shows a Habitat Stamp-W licence. My total was $101.75

Is the Waterfowl Stamp not needed? So my total should only be about $90.75 like Street says?

Felix40

WKR
On the very first page when you go to buy a license there is a list of qualifying licenses. I would screen shot it for you but my phone is messed up and wont do it

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
It literally says on the first page exactly what you need to buy as a qualifying license for the big game app.

OP
Wapiti23

Wapiti23

FNG
You have to buy a non res annual small game license, put it in your cart then go to big game and apply. Just walked a friend through that two days ago.
This is what I was looking for. It's very simple but for whatever reason I couldn't comprehend what the hell I was reading then I was confused why I bought a Colorado Waterfowl stamp last year on top of everything. Thank you for the easy straight to it answer.

Dkiss103

FNG
That's because your a non-resident. All non-resident apps for big game were closed last night due to covid-19
I legit just panicked when i seen this. I had my license and points in my cart last night but it wouldn't process so i just said hell with it and i will do it in the morning. Thankfully everything worked just now

Felix40

WKR
This is what I was looking for. It's very simple but for whatever reason I couldn't comprehend what the hell I was reading then I was confused why I bought a Colorado Waterfowl stamp last year on top of everything. Thank you for the easy straight to it answer.

You probably did the waterfowl stamp on accident. A popup box asks if you want to add it when you buy the small game. It would be easy to click the box without reading what its for

robie

WKR
I legit just panicked when i seen this. I had my license and points in my cart last night but it wouldn't process so i just said hell with it and i will do it in the morning. Thankfully everything worked just now
April fool's

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk