Colorado possible wolf reintroduction

Fixed it for you...nobody needs to be an authority to get involved.
Nope. Nobody with your experience needs to be so condescending either. It’s like you just set waiting on the chance to insult people. As if your the only one intelligent enough to discern things.

While your message had good meaning and content, it was lost in the race to try and humiliate another guy that happens to stand different on a subject. Doesn’t matter the subject either. You’d rather win personally then educate profusely.

You might not like that but, you surely never have cared to show anyone else an ounce of respect. So, you should expect none in return.

When the big timber wolves get established in CO I would guess that the Mexican gray wolf in NM is doomed. The big timber wolves will either kill them or f**k them, either way there won't be Mexican gray wolves much longer.

This is an example of the bunny huggers and their unintended consequences.

They don’t care, the grand plan is decrease tag numbers causing less and less hunter recruitment.

General public is just like the nonsense in Banff or Yellowstone. Go to wildlife viewing station see A elk, see A bear, all is grand and perfect ecology in their minds, let’s forget that it’s a winter migration destination and there are suppose to be 500 elk instead of one.

As long as A Moose or AN Elk or A Deer is on a golf course they think things are grand.

Okhotnik

WKR
His arrogant , condescending attitude sure speaks for itself .

When you don’t have intelligent answers you go right to personal attacks. Some guys on here easier to troll than others 😂😂😂

Never addressed why Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota are wayyy over their wolf management objectives and the state and sportsmen cannot control their exploding populations by previously agreed to objectives due to frivolous lawsuits by anti hunting groups.

I used to return home every year and bird hunt with my dog in Wisconsin and Minnesota for the past 30 years and had to stop because the wolves would flank me while walking in the woods and come in and try and grab my dog. They have zero fear of humans because hunting has been banned.so much for Buzz’s falsehoods ( lies) about state wolf management plans.

Buzz know you’re a super intelligent dude but how much time have you spent in Wisconsin, Michigan Minnesota Washington and Oregon hunting ???

Bring on the personal attacks again and don’t address my questions and concerns.😆

Now Washington state and Oregon are facing the same. The lawsuits have already begun. Elk and deer tags have been greatly reduced while our license fees are increased.

Colorado hunters Enjoy your unmanaged new apex predator wolves and less hunting opportunities for deer , elk, moose that come with them.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Interesting. Ya, I looked over their tax filing, and they state water access, land access, and advocating for the land and water conservation fund as their mission/goals.

Nothing specific to hunting or wildlife management.
They should change their name to Backcountry Land Access then. Take the hunting and angling out of it. Isn't their yearly frat party coming up pretty soon in Boise? RMEF at least buys land and turns it over to the state for public access. BHA does none of that. Land is a lobbyist, and he makes a pretty good living at it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Any experience living in states like Michigan ,Wisconsin , Minnesota Washington and Oregon where management of wolves was shut down by left wing radical anti hunting groups and their populations have exploded? I ve lived in these states and experienced the wolf politics first hand.

You do know the demographics of Colorado Oregon Washington etc are much different than Montana, Idaho and Wyoming where they have employed wolf management.

Like other liberal states whose politics are controlled by urban population centers Colorado will never allow any population management of wolves and their numbers will be uncontrolled.
They'll eventually start eating hikers and mtbers. That'll get their attention.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I get it, you like to be the biggest mouth in the room...

You talk as if you're the only person on planet earth that has sat through meeting after meeting on wolf, sage grouse, grizzly bears, big-game, small game, fisheries, land management planning, or read and commented on EIS's, RMP's, TP's, FR's, FMP's, yada yada. I've been doing this stuff for a long time, seen what works, and seen what doesn't. I've made mistakes, made some good decisions too...it happens when you're in the arena.

When you try to boil any issue down to straight partisan politics...you screwed yourself with your opening move. I can assure you, there were lots of conservative non-hunters in MT, WY, and ID that were very much in favor of wolf reintroduction in all those states. I worked with them, lived around them, and knew many of them my whole life...politically as conservative as they come and pro-reintroduction. I read through a lot of the 130K written comments regarding wolf reintroduction, a vast majority of them were in favor of reintroduction (90% over-all). Over 70% of the comments received from citizens/residents of WY, ID, and MT were in favor.

I can also tell you that there are many conservative hunters and non hunters in WY, MT, and ID that aren't that cracked up about moving forward with grizzly hunting.

Whether you, or I, or anybody else likes it, wildlife is held in trust and managed for ALL citizens of the State it resides in (of course with the exception of T&E species, migratory waterfowl, and anadromous fish). Meaning that if you ever want your State to control wildlife, you better have a plan in place to do it. It also means that ALL citizens have an equal voice in how the wildlife within its borders are managed. Its not just those that choose to run a hook or bullet through that wildlife that are afforded a seat at the table when it comes to wildlife management. Hunters, wildlife watchers, anti hunters, non hunters, all have a seat at the table and I've seen them all testify on wildlife related issues.

IMO/E its best to not alienate and disregard that fact and disenfranchise the 80% with no strong opinion one way or the other about wildlife management or hunting, by dragging partisan politics into the discussion. I've had much better luck sticking to the science and facts regarding wildlife management and hunting...and where the funding comes from for same.

You lose the attention of decision makers quickly when you start ranting about the other side, on any issue, and look like a fool doing it. Best to let the opposition defend their position and prove your FACTS wrong...which if you've built your case with a solid foundation of facts, science, etc....is very difficult for them to do.

Finally, this I can promise you, without a state approved wolf Management plan, there is no way to move forward with a way to manage wolves...its that simple.

Rant all you want about urban population centers, liberals, anti-hunters...that shit will do you exactly no good, and that's a fact.

I spend my time where it makes a difference.

Good luck in your efforts.
Just curious... how can you "reintroduce" a non- native species?

Okhotnik

WKR
if it reenforces your your radical left wing progressive anti hunting, anti gun agenda its all good

The fundamental radical transformation of America. Just more of the "hope and change"