Colorado preference point issue

johnnylaw

Lil-Rokslider
I believe i should have more points then what cpwshop shows for 3 species. Obviously i will get on contact with Colorado CPW but was curious if anyone has had an issue in the past.

It seems i am missing 3-4 points between 2011-2016. They have some years marked as historic add ons and then some years are missing. Anyone else dealt with this? Im concerned because my bank statements are my only proof that i bought points and they just show a payment to the processing company that was used which doesnt really prove anything the way i see it.
Thanks in advance if you have had a similar experience you are willing to share
-John

johnsd16

WKR
I’ll be interested to see what you find. I didn’t get into the points game anywhere until 2013, so I’ve always just printed and saved my confirmations from every transaction. You’d think those numbers would be what they could use to back check but who knows.

sndmn11

WKR
I have heard of people inadvertently ending up with two CIDs and somehow having two separate banks of points. I think both instances were confusion on buying fishing licenses at a store and telling the clerk they had never had a license before....or something similarly innocuous.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Didn't you keep your stubs from your refund checks? Your PP info is printed on them. They don't send those out anymore since last year because now you don't pay unless you draw.

I always screen shot all of my transactions in every state.

One state actually gave me more preference points that I was suppose to get and I had to call them to get it corrected and it still appears to be wrong.