Colorado preference point system

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it too late to get a preference point for 2023 Colorado elk? If not, how does one go about it? I added the small game license to my cart but never saw an option for a preference point. Thanks!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it too late to get a preference point for 2023 Colorado elk? If not, how does one go about it? I added the small game license to my cart but never saw an option for a preference point. Thanks!
You have to apply during the application period. Preference point has it's own code.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

MrBHSir

FNG
For future reference, you must put in during Colorado's primary draw period. The deadline is typically ear ly April. You can enter the code E-P-999-99-P OR if you apply for a hunt and are unsuccessful in the draw you can choose to be awarded a preference point.