Colorado Pronghorn...My dad had something to do with it

a3dhunter

WKR
Great story Justin, and I for one want you to keep posting up about your good ol' dad.
I never get tired of hearing father and son hunting trips, memories,. and thoughts.
I think it is an awesome way to honor him, and I'm sure he would be proud of what you are going to do with those tags, one way or anther!

Loved the story the first time I read it, love it even more the second. Very nice Justin, keep up the hard work and have one hell of year! Best of Luck!

Awesome story Justin! I lost my uncle two years ago to brain cancer at age 48 so I can certainly empathize with you. Good luck this season!

JasonWi

WKR
Justin:

Thank you for the story..nice buck. I recently read your article in the elk magazine as well.

I'm truly sorry for your loss! I'm dreading the day when I too must face that.

Jason

AZ Vince

WKR
Justin,

Sorry for the loss of your Father. I lost mine a lifetime ago and would give anything to sit down and talk with him for just five more minutes and say four words to him.
There is no reasonable explaination for the behavior of the antelope you harvested. I will attribute it to forces not of our making. Enjoy your time hunting and think of your Father often.