Colorado reissue

Jd259

WKR
Any one have any luck this morning? Seems like they had their act together this morning but wants quick enough for what I wanted.

johnw

FNG
I believe it is 11AM MT for reissue list, so you were probably an hour early.

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
I believe it is 11AM MT for reissue list, so you were probably an hour early.
I read that on their site but why did all the good tags come off the reissue list at 10am?

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
We’ll shit there all back on there now… guess it is 11… I logged on before 10 and tried at 10 then reloaded the list and it shrank to 11 pages and all the good tags were gone… weird…

dlee56

WKR
Make sure you're looking at the correct list. There's a leftover list and a reissue list. Leftover list are the tags no one bought since last tuesday 11am, reissue list includes the tags only available today at 11am.

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
Make sure you're looking at the correct list. There's a leftover list and a reissue list. Leftover list are the tags no one bought since last tuesday 11am, reissue list includes the tags only available today at 11am.
Yeah must have looked at the leftover…

Do you go through the left over purchase process? I don’t see a way to buy the reissue ones and my hunt codes won’t show up when I put them in on the left over purchase orocess

holmesac89

Lil-Rokslider
I've been trying since 10 MST. I know it said it started at 11 MST but last year people were talking about getting tags much earlier than that. Every hunt code I was trying to get had multiple tags and somehow they all were taken in the 1 second between clicks to confirm my choice??

Last edited:
My question is do you buy them from a reissue list or through the leftover process as the leftover is the only one showing but it says any preview license left unsold will be added to leftover list. So which is it?

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
No luck for me either although it seems like they dropped the tags a little after 11 because if you tried to buy the tag before they dropped it would say this license in not available on the left over then once the tags dropped and I tried to buy it it said there was no quota for the tag I wanted and to enter another tag. Just wasn’t fast enough although there were only one tag in each of the units I wanted…. The new reissue blows the old random one was way better when they dropped tags all day everyday when they got turned back in.

dlee56

WKR
Tuesdays at 11am it seems like they take the tags on the reissue list and add them to the leftover list where they are available to purchase. I think that's where the lag is, it kept saying my bull tag was unavailable but I kept pressing the purchase button until it accepted it around 11:07ish.
Got the tag!

blicero

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like the leftover list only get updated once every 5 minutes, so am I correct in assuming that to get a tag, you have to sit on the site crushing the "Buy" button constantly and resetting the captcha every 60 seconds or whatever until the tag becomes available?

Ucsdryder

WKR
If you thought the Tuesday leftover day was bad, that was brain damage. I think I need to ice my pointer finger. Got on a 1017am and clicked away and never saw any indication my preferred unit sold out. I find it hard to believe someone could have clicked and bought 4 tags before me, at least let me get it to my cart and then tell me it was gone, but nope, just keep clicking. I feel like dory in finding Nemo…just keep clicking…

Struck out on my first choice, was gone before I could add to cart, then switched to my second choice and got a pretty decent tag. The process seemed to be similar to what they settled on last year at least. Lots of people doing it, though, so it keeps getting harder.