Colorado Results- Gohunt vs CPW

GoHunt shows that Colorado draw results will begin coming out tomorrow, May 23rd. However, CPW regs say that they won't begin until the 31st. Historically, I don't ever remember Colorado results coming out early, like some other states do. Am I mistaken?

I know Gohunt will often try to account for states that usually release draw results early, but I don't recall Colorado typically doing that.......

OP
Lil-Rokslider
Last year Moose popped on Tuesday May 25.

This year should be Tuesday May 24.

B/E/D/P after
I just looked at the 2021 catalog. Last year CPW listed primary draw results as May 24-28. This year is a week later for some reason........

cnelk

WKR
Over 30 years of applying in Colorado and a person just never knows.

But, I’m thinking with the long weekend coming up, I bet credit cards will be hit Thursday or Friday for something

A guy can hope right?

Overdrive

WKR
I sure miss the old days with Colorado, waiting for the license or play again next year letter to show up in the mail mid June. No back door, No CC hits, just being patient and waiting to see what you drew. Too much isn't gratification now a days IMO.

cnelk

WKR
I sure miss the old days with Colorado, waiting for the license or play again next year letter to show up in the mail mid June. No back door, No CC hits, just being patient and waiting to see what you drew. Too much isn't gratification now a days IMO.

Well, I sure don’t miss sleeping in the parking lot of the DOW to be in line just to hopefully get a cow tag

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
In more ways than one, this reminds me of college football season.
Getting there the night before to get "your spot", and set up your tailgater? Been there, done that. Although I kind of miss camping out for the first place in line for tag reissues. I won't camp out even for a guaranteed free TV on Black Friday.......but even a chance at good elk tags.......oh ya.

Two years ago I didn't even have tags on my mind, and in early May I was checking my CC statement online. There was $300+ in charges showing in the "pending" block, and I was thinking "what the heck is that", I didn't buy anything recently. Dropped down into the individual charges section and there it was on the first line pending, from CPW. At first I still didn't "get it" because I wasn't expecting it.........but it was for a ram tag. That was a surprise.

Dirtbag

WKR
Well, I sure don’t miss sleeping in the parking lot of the DOW to be in line just to hopefully get a cow tag
I once took a day off work, was the second person in line and the computer system at the office I went to crashed while the rest of the offices stayed up and were able to sell. Livid, I was livid.