Colorado Second Draw

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
Applying for the second draw in CO and doing 2 species. Not planning on getting either, but if I happen to draw both can I return a tag? Or just not pay for it and then it goes back into the leftover tags? I’ve read and there’s no clear answer. Hope someone can help me out quick! Thank you!

Ucsdryder

WKR
Return within 30 days of the opener. Not sure about non-payment because it gets charged automatically.

OP
joel_sledz

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
Return within 30 days of the opener. Not sure about non-payment because it gets charged automatically.
Usually you can choose between a refund or your points but the second draw does not use points. So should I receive a refund if I return within 30 days?

Ucsdryder

WKR
Usually you can choose between a refund or your points but the second draw does not use points. So should I receive a refund if I return within 30 days?
Correct. Before the 30 day mark. Since no points used then you can request refund and not worry about points. I would worry about drawing anything though. 😂

Any idea what time today things should post? Will it be emailed out like the primary? First time donating to the secondary draw. Thanks.