Colorado Secondary Draw/Leftover List

gobears870

Lil-Rokslider
Wow, none of those SW units filled out in the first draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR
Well, i drew elk with 2 points, AND i wont be paying for it. So there will be one more archery tag in there for someone. Not sayin where. Hate to lose my points, but im going to NM instead. Good trade IMO>

ColoradoV

WKR
Before anyone gets too excited (well if you are over 18)...

As per the cpw “Youth will be given 100% priority” in the secondary draw.. So unless there is a boatload of tags in the unit/species you are looking for - fair to say any “good” returned tags as well between now and July 7 will be given to youth hunters.

Just a heads up.

ChrisAU

WKR
Just looking through the recap report, someone burned 15 pts on EE003P1R with 151 tags that are going to the secondary draw. 17 pts on EE004O4R with 38 tags left. 14 pts on EE028O4R with 215 left. I'm sure there are more. Ouch.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
15 points on a cow tag (EF064O3R) that had 202 tags left...oooooof
Man that’s got to suck. I imagine it happens every year. Ive seen it when I look at the California deer draws there’s been a few times over the past few years where I’ve seen guys burn 13 pts on a tag you can get as a 2nd choice with 0 points.

Deere83

Lil-Rokslider
I hope they’ll give more preference to youth going forward not just this bullshit female only, not all of us want to teach the next generation to remove the moms

15 points on a cow tag (EF064O3R) that had 202 tags left...oooooof
Was just scrolling through the same list. Happen to notice a tag I got 2 years ago as a leftover someone burned 22 points on. It was drawn out at 1 point this year. Wow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mlgc20

WKR
Question on the secondary draw. Will the hunts we can apply for only be the ones listed on the original pdf doc? Or will they add some available tags/hunts if folks don’t purchase their tag from the primary draw?

PassCreek

FNG
Question on the secondary draw. Will the hunts we can apply for only be the ones listed on the original pdf doc? Or will they add some available tags/hunts if folks don’t purchase their tag from the primary draw?

Only the ones listed on the original PDF.