Colorado secondary draw.

3forks

WKR
Again, this thread is about the 2nd draw, and my statements were in response to people complaining that NR youth were getting tags that grown men want for themselves. Tags drawn and turned in, leftover, or not paid for. That sounds terrible, doesn't it?

Would the game department consider changes if the residents weren't voicing their dislike for the current situation? I don't see why they would?

How does changing tag allotment from say 65/35 to 80/20 change the experience? How does changing the ratio keep the experience from being marginalized?

I'm not painting with a broad brush. The game department is considering changes due to citizens' complaints, and I support that. I'm not sure why stating that is triggering to residents?
You used the term “whining”, did you not?

I can’t speak for every issue, but if someone has a concern with the draw and presents that concern to CPW - you are stating that is whining.

I haven‘t seen a compiled list of complaints submitted to CPW concerning the secondary draw, but if you have, please point out where I can find them.

I might even agree with you that some of the complaints could be considered whining.