Colorado Sheep Draw Results Today

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
just pulled up my account on CPW. do you know if they charge the CC that you purchased the app with or with one that is on the " cc info tab" on main page? That cc is no longer valid for me.

This just happened to me earlier today so I believe they charge the card on file. I received email indicating CC on file was invalid and instructions on how to pay the balance with another card. Wish I would have been paying more than $100 PP fee.

Incredibly I was lucky enough to have a 0 and 0 when looking at my points......I drew a sheep tag! Still can't believe it....
And then to push the envelope looked at my wife's and it was 0 and 0 as well. Figured the system was down and it wasn't real, but................. We both drew tags! In shock to say the least. Different units one on front range and one on western slope during the same month! I have to go now and start working out! Hoping someone could help with some info at some point. I have the S06&S46 archery tag in November and she got the S75 tag.......wow

privateer

FNG
welp, preference point for this guy.....

Good luck everyone! Looking forward to scouting some colorado ranges even though I didn't draw.

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
Hopefully it is OK to post here in the Colo sheep kiss and cry room there is still a chance to win Colo statewide sheep and Mt. Goat raffle. Must purchase tix by May 13th! See below web link. Hosted by Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society.

Here is one of my scouting photos from last year.

8A7278CF-2FD0-49B9-B625-0CFC52EC04B9.jpeg

Last edited:

Bughalli

WKR
Friday brought polar extremes of emotions. It was a very lucky and unlucky day. In the morning I learned I drew CO unit 1 for sheep. Incredible! So many years. That afternoon my father passed away. He lives outside of Boulder and he was the main reason I picked that unit. He would have been my eyes behind the glass given I live out of State. Unfortunately I didn't even get a chance to tell him the good news. So it looks like I'll be hunting solo. Not sure I can afford a guide with the impact of Covid. Anyway, if folks have any input on Unit 1 I would be much appreciated.

Thanks fellas

TX_Diver

WKR
Hopefully it is OK to post here in the Colo sheep kiss and cry room there is still a chance to win Colo statewide sheep and Mt. Goat raffle. Must purchase tix by May 13th! See below web link. Hosted by Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society.

Here is one of my scouting photos from last year.

View attachment 178705

Are they unit specific tags or statewide? Or pick any unit? Season limitations?

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
Are they unit specific tags or statewide? Or pick any unit? Season limitations?

statewide. hunt any unit that has at least one sheep season from the first day the first season in that unit opens. you can hunt through December. Can hunt every unit in the state. and hunt with any weapon.

Last edited: