Colorado Unit 12 Help needed

530Chukar

WKR
I will be hunting 1st rifle elk this year more than likely in unit 12. I am now just trying to decide where to go in to set up camp. I am looking for someone that I can exchange a couple PM's with that is fairly familiar with unit 12, primarily the southern portion. For the most part it's just a few questions on some access points and road conditions in the area during that time of year, just not wanting to post specifics for the whole world to see. Thanks in advance to anyone that can maybe help out.

Hayguide

Lil-Rokslider
I have hunted 23 and 24--- when you apply that's still a unit 12 tag--are you in 12 or in one of the 12 valid units that fall under unit 12? That tag allows for a pretty big area in the Float Tops and White river area, I always hunt the non motorized portions of that unit, no chain saws-nothing. Lots of elk!

Pig_Pen

FNG
I spent all of second season working that unit two seasons ago. I am not an expert by any means but I did spend a few days taking note on where everyone else was camped and what points they were going in at before season started.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk